Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Life at DePaul University

Ashwini K. shares her experience at DePaul University.

Q :- Please tell us about which course is you doing and why did you choose that course?
A :- I am doing Masters in computer graphics because this will boost my knowledge and I have already worked in the same field for 3 years.

Q :- Why did you choose the USA for higher education?
A :- USA education is one of the best in the world so I have chose USA for education.

Q :- How is DePaul University different than any other USA University based on whatever you have heard from your friends about?
A :- DePaul University is one of the best university for Masters in Computer graphics.

Q :- Are you happy with your decision?
A :- Yes I am quite happy with my decision.

Q :- Please share some of your experiences of the USA for aspiring students
A :- Yeah sure. USA is one of the best place to study.

Q :- What’s your advice to students who aspire to go to the USA for higher studies?
A :- Everybody can come to US for higher study but everybody should try to go back to India.

Q :- Other than academics, what else did you learn from the country USA ?
A :- Now a days USA people facing problem regarding employments. So I would suggest India is the best place to setup our career after completing MS.

Q :- How are the studies in the USA different than the studies in India ?
A :- USA has good quality of education system which is good compare to India. I wish we would have MS Colleges there so we won’t come here.

Q :- Is it worth spending so much money to get a degree from the USA as compared to similar degree in India with lower costs?
A :- MS in US is good option but India has other courses as good as USA.

Q :- What’s your advice to parents of aspiring students?
A :- They should support their kids.

Q :- Key things to remember for parents and students while planning for the studies in the USA
A :- Please check tuition fees difference between universities.

Q :- What are you future plans?
A :- Planning to work here for 1 year after MS and then I would like to do PHD

Q :- How did you fund your higher education?
A :- Thanks to Credila. I have got loan from Credila.

Q :- Why did you choose Credila?
A :- They provide 100% loan so I chose Credila.

6 comments:

  1. . That they search very secure along with powerful. I seriously appreciated your element with regards to cholera plague while it turned out defined, precisely how sorted the challenge. And an excellent to post using specifics of precisely how challenging it turned out http://www.mbaessaywriting.org/our-services/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They research really safe together with effective. We critically valued your own component in relation to cholera problem although it ended up described, exactly how categorized the process.Check out http://www.sciencepersonalstatement.com/writing-computer-science-personal-statement/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful university blog post, It gives us a shared trait with other's needs for the general open around us and nature we live in. It impels us to return something better to our condition. This
    additional resources supportive to get new thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interviews i have read here in this blog. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I found helpful link Here i found the huge list of best university

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article. thesis writing service Your blog was really very helpful for me and I am very glad to have such a great blog to read. I was wondering that why these things were not in my mind before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would state, you do the genuinely amazing.This substance is made to a wonderful degree well. 英国论文代写

    ReplyDelete