Friday, July 9, 2010

HDFC raises stake in Credila to 51%

Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC), the country’s largest mortgage lender, in a statement to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) said that it will increase its stake in Credia Financial Services to 51 per cent.

HDFC has subscribed to an additional 40,28,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each of Credila for cash at Rs 4.03 crore. With this Credila would become a subsidiary of HDFC.
HDFC had in an earlier announcement (November, 13, 2009) said that it will acquire 41 per cent in the fully diluted equity share capital of Credila Financial Services from DSP Merrill Lynch Capital.

HDFC’s scrip closed today at Rs 2,967.5, up 1.09 per cent to the previous close

www.credila.com

3 comments:

  1. I was taked loan From Grameenbank then give me a job and I am doing it. I read your content now. give me: http://www.mydentalpersonalstatement.com/ some suggession if you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi how are you? I am in your blog. I read more to get your clearly. I think you are a good writer. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see any channel there. I see there is post about HDFC has subscribed. can you show me where to subscribe? share me details here: https://www.synthesispaper.com/best-synthesis-essay-format/ I wanna join with you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete