Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ICICI Venture invests in Hyderabad school chain

In its first investment in the education sector, ICICI Venture is using its Mezzanine Fund to put in money in the country’s largest international baccalaureate chain, based in Hyderabad.

The Mezzanine Fund managed by ICICI Venture is understood to be investing Rs 20 crore in redeemable debentures of People Combine Avenues of Hyderabad, which runs India’s largest International baccalaureate (IB) school — Oakridge International School — in Hyderabad.


When contacted, an ICICI Venture spokesperson declined to comment.

The company, formerly known as Vikas Education Institutions Limited, was promoted by first generation entrepreneurs, T Naga Prasad and Raja Shekhar Babu. The company and its associate societies run and manage seven K-12 institutions in Vishakhapatnam and Hyderabad, including Oakridge I and Oakridge II in Hyderabad, Vikas Schools and Junior College (CBSE), Nalanda Talent School (SSC) and Westwood International (IGCSE/ CBSE) in Vishakhapatnam. Over the last 16 years, the group grew from a modest start in Vizag and today it caters to almost 6,000 students in these two cities.

Mezzanine funds could either be a hybrid of debt and equity or only debt and offer promoters the flexibility to grow without diluting too much of their equity, which could otherwise lead to a loss in control.


www.credila.com

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful post,I think Croatia is the extraordinary country and in the wake of seeing these photographs, I have to go there but you can get click here for best work. The issue is that I have no money, subsequently. I trust one day I will go there and need to benefit anyway much as could sensibly be normal from my shot with this country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post,Principle is data about how the world was yesterday and how it is today. It other than causes us anticipate what it will be later on and here is easy to browse http://www.podiatryschoolapplication.com/ for good work. It gives us a certain photograph of the history we have not seen and decisions to accomplishing an ensured future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog post,Everything considered I like the name of this site which pulled in the general open towards this site but now you can click here for useful task. A couple of names are so earth shattering and it is the fundamental advancement which needs much time. A couple of individuals expect that name should be develop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good info. Preparing experiences on a fundamental dimension what the report depicts as the opening in the midst of its substance and check http://www.critiquingqualitativeresearch.com/what-you-should-know-about-apa-qualitative-research-paper/ info living establishment of its acolytes in the midst of the methodology of great conditions that it addresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post, Illuminating foundations must need to work under stand-out checks and you can visit this website to complete your writing work and controls so that there would be framework working under declared general principles and which is seen by the ace as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work ! I am planning to get an education loan but I was confused about the best deals available for me , your post gave me an amazing idea to explore for study in singapore. Nice post, keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This information is very helpful. Thanks for sharing this information on Education Loan. For Study loan, visit here:
    overseas education loan singapore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work! I am planning to get an education loan but I was confused about the best deals available for me , your post gave me an amazing idea to explore for student loan company. Nice post, keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. Consulting for Private Equity Firms

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I have thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks. https://bayfront.com.sg/venture-capital-singapore/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best facilities in a school in Hyderabad Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete